1. Make gasoline affordable again by increasing supply. Expand exploration & drilling immediately in domestic coastal waters & on federal property everywhere it is feasible to do so.
2. Use the funds generated by the leasing of these oil-rich territories to address the insolvency problems besetting the Medicare system & ensure the availability of genuinely free high-quality healthcare for the low-income & elderly who really need it.
3. Stop taxing Social Security. This is double taxation, as these moneys are already tax-derived.
4. Do away with draconian seatbelt laws, with the exception of those mandating child restraint in the interests of safety. The issue is simply one of common sense.
5. Do away with tax-funded smoking bans established by city, state, & federal governments. Either eliminate smoking altogether everywhere or do away with governmental bans.
6. Stop all practice of abortion in any form, freeing present-day abortionists to earn an honest living in the newly-solvent universal healthcare system.
7. Pass a law that removes from their benches judges whose decisions are overturned five (5) or more times.
8. Mandate 21-day sentences for all firsttime DWI / DUI offences.
9. Impound unconditionally any & all vehicles found to be operated without insurance.
10. Overturn the Supreme Courts 2005 affirmation of governmental abuse of eminent domain to acquire personal property for the use of private entities such as corporations in violation of the fifth amendment.
11. Establish across the board equal pay for equal work in every state of the union.
12. End the debate concerning the status of our borders. Overturn the 1964 immigration reform act & securely & permanently close the borders immediately.
13. Establish a well-regulated gastarbeiter-style program by which honest, hardworking aliens can be brought into this country easily & without suspicion or fear. This will eliminate the uncertainty & dread felt by employers whose reliance on such workers is such an invaluable asset to our economy, & create a sufficiently legitimised system of documentation to allow these workers to acquire education, healthcare, housing, automobile insurance, drivers licences, vehicles, firearms, bank accounts, credit cards, passports, citizenship, tenured appointments at colleges & universities, & positions of power & influence in government, industry, & banking not only in this country but everywhere within the New World Order.
14. Keep the CIA secret. Headlines proclaiming the details of "covert operations" are oxymoronic at best, & certainly a contradiction in terms. A spy agency should be a spy agency. End of story.
420. Legalise marijuana nationwide & free our overburdened judicial & prison systems from the uselessness of prosecuting & incarcerating mere potheads. Grow hemp, sugarbeets, & other agricultural products nationwide which can be used instead of corn to produce biofuels & thus end the hunger crises now being experienced by millions pursuant to escalating food prices. End needless government subsidies for any agricultural products which cannot be grown profitably based on their free-market prices. Turn the Federal Reserve Bank of New York into a medical marijuana dispensary.
The Vote 4 Jesse organisation is conducting a freespeech, grassroots campaign promoting the most viable write-in candidate for the upcoming 2008 presidential election. As such, all monies contributed are *not* tax-deductable & must be honestly & accurately reported to the IRS in Puerto Rico.
Last update: 2008jul04 © Circle Omega